The Ghana e-Payment Portal is currently processing interconnects with all available Mobile Money Network Providers to enable convenient payment for products and services from your mobile phone. Going live is scheduled for early 2013. Please subscribe to our Newsletter to receive first hand information on the availability of Mobile Money payments. Details on the respective payment processes are described below.How it works: MTN MobileMoney is a cash management service available on the mobile phone or internet. It is mainly about facilitating money transfer for the Ghanaian market. The service is available to both mobile and non mobile users. Please check on MTN´s online guide for detailed information on how to register and send payment in the "Using Mobile Money" guide.
How it works: Airtel Money is an innovative service from airtel Ghana Ltd. The service is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week from your phone menu and is secure, convenient, fast and easy to use. All you need is to register at any airtel Centre or airtel Money Agent Point, countrywide (it’s free, just bring your valid photo ID). Please check on Airtel´s online guide for detailed information on how to register and send payment in the Airtel "How it Works" guide. How it works: TiGO Cash is a TiGO mobile financial services product that allows you to use your mobile phone as a mobile bank account. Tigo Cash provides you with EASY, INSTANT, CONVENIENT and CAN SEND TO ALL NETWORKS way of sending and receiving cash and buying airtime credit using a mobile phone anywhere in Ghana. Customers can deposit and withdraw cash from their mobile phone with any of our authorized Tigo Cash Agents or Customer service centers. Customers are not required to hold a bank account to use the service. Please check on TiGO´s online guide for detailed information on how to register and send payment in the TiGO "How it Works" guide. How it works: Vodafone Ghana has announced the launch of its Mobile Money service for the beginning of 2015. We will provide you with all necessary information in due time. Please sign up to our Newsletter for details.
The Payment Process:
1. When checking out select "Mobile Money" from the payment options displayed.
2. Once the Mobile Money Payment Options become available the screen will display links for the respective Mobile Money types.
3. Choose the link for your Mobile Money Provider. You are redirected to a Mobile Money payment page.
4. Complete the external payment form and submit (required information will be listed here as and when it becomes available).
5. Payment is confirmed to you on-screen and via SMS and you return to the "Order Review" page in E-Payment .
6. Confirm your order; the order is now processed.
7. In case of processing problems an Error Message is displayed and you are redirected to your cart.