Local & Foreign Transfer
E-Payment accepts electronic payments to a dedicated central NITA E-Payment bank account. Payments can be made both from within Ghana or abroad (international). Once you choose this type of payment the requisite NITA E-Payment bank account details are displayed and also sent to you via E-Mail. Kindly allow for a few days of transfer and payment processing until your payment is acknowledged and your Order is marked as paid. Typical transfers are estimated at: Local Transfers -> 1-2 Working Days / Foreign (International) Transfers -> 3-5 Working Days.
Please note: Transfer must be made within 30 days from order date. If payment is not received within 30 days, the order will be deleted!
How it works: You are provided with the requisite account data to initiate an electronic bank transfer to NITA E-Payment bank account.
The Payment Process:
1. When checking out select "Bank Transfer" from the payment options displayed.
2. A window opens and displays all necessary data required to make an electronic account to account transfer.
4. E-Payment will send you an E-Mail containing the same information and mark the Order as "Pending payment".
5. Please initiate the transfer from your account using the NITA E-Payment account data provided.
6. As soon as payment is received by E-Payment the Portal will send you an E-Mail to confirm payment reception.
7. Your Order status is changed to "Paid, Order processing".