Credit | Debit Card
The Ghana e-Payment Portal is linked with large Commercial Banks in Ghana for the processing of Credit and Debit Card Payments. E-Payment will continue to add other Card Processors once the requiste technical and legal frameworks are in place. The initial setup allows for payments via VISA and VISA Electron Card followed by MasterCard. Please subscribe to our Newsletter to receive first hand information on new Payment Partners.Details on the respective payment processes are outlined below.
How it works: E-Payment accepts all official VISA Credit and Debit Cards. When proceeding to Checkout select VISA Payment you will be asked to submit your Card Details (Card Holder, Card Number, Expiry Date and Security Number). VISA Card payment is authorized online in real time and you will be instantly notified if payment was successful.
How it works: Acceptance of MasterCard Payments is introduced in the course of 2013. MasterCard payments are processed the same way as VISA. On Checkout select MasterCard Payment and submit your Card Details (Card Holder, Card Number, Expiry Date and Security Number). MasterCard payment is authorized in real time and you will be instantly notified of a successful payment.
The Payment Process:
1. When checking out select "VISA / MasterCard" from the payment options displayed.
3. You are now redirected to an external screen where you are asked to provide your card number, expiry date and the security number from the back of your card.
4. Press "Pay"; payment is confirmed and you are re directed to E-Payment.
5. Your Order status is set to "Paid - Order is processed".
6. An E-Mail is sent to your registered mail address confirming the payment.